2007年12月10日 星期一

how to prepare my interview for ixm?

I want to get a sales job from IBM. Therefore, I am trying to find out how IBM using their solutions to mediate business. And I will pretend I am a customer and call to IBM service line tomorrow. Trying to know how they design a suited software solutions for specific company. But there is a problem that IBM sales may be trained to carefully keep their software products prices before having a overall investigations on the company.

Besides, I am really disappointed that I haven't recently done my works on schedule. And I swear to god right now, 00:40, 12/11, 2007; if I am not able to finish my tasks that I arrange last night, I will suffer a very serious punishment for the rest of my life. On the other hand, if I cannot do such a simple thing that I just only follow the schedule, I am completely qualified for the job.

People help people who help themselves first.

By the way, "Do things smart": thinking carefully and doing effectively

1 則留言:

goooooood girl 提到...

i like your blog......